Keto Pancakes with Berries and Whipped Cream
Keto snacks are known for upgrading your regular snacks and turning them into delicious treats. Once you taste this cottage cheese pancakes, you will never want to go back to your average pancakes. This snack has 39g of fat, 5g of net carbs, and 13g of protein.
- 7 ounces of cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp of ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 ounces of butter
For the Toppings
- ½ cup of blueberries or raspberries or strawberries
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Combine and mix cottage cheese, eggs, and ground psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan or skillet. Cook the pancakes on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- In a separate bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Top the whipped cream on the pancakes and serve with berries on the side.