Keto No-Bake Orange Cake Balls
This recipe is a delicious cake ball that has zero sugar and very low carbs. If you’re going to make 15 cake balls, each one delivers about 7g of fat, 3g of protein, and 2g of net carbs.
- Zest of 2 navel oranges
- 2/3 cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, plus more for rolling
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 35 drops of vanilla crème stevia
- Pinch of pink salt
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Combine all the ingredients and stir together in a bowl.
- If it is too dry, add some orange juice or avocado oil. If it is too wet, you can sprinkle some coconut flour. Sweeten to taste.
- You can use your hands to form the mixture into balls. You can also use a small cookie scoop to make the balls.
- Roll each ball lightly in a bowl of coconut flour. You can serve immediately, or you can also freeze or chill them for 10 minutes to firm them up.