Keto-Friendly Hot Chocolate
Make your hot chocolate extra creamy with a hint of vanilla and perfect for your keto diet. It has 22g of fat, 2g of protein, and only 15g of net carbs per serving.
- 1 tbsp of raw cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 30g of dark chocolate
- 2 tsp of erythritol
- 1 ounce of butter, unsalted
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of water
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Heat the saucepan and put the water, cocoa powder, cream, and erythritol until it starts to boil.
- Lower the heat and add the dark chocolate and vanilla extract. Mix until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour into the cup. Serve and enjoy.