Keto Friendly Cheese Chips
Low carb keto diet snacks, such as this cheese chips recipe, are enjoyable and delicious. This recipe is very easy to prepare since it only involves 2 ingredients, but it promises to keep you satisfied. Its total fat is 19g, while its net carbs is only 2g, and protein is 13g.
- 8 ounce of cheddar cheese in slices. You can also use edam cheese or provolone cheese.
- ½ tsp of paprika powder
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cheddar cheese slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the paprika powder on top of the cheese slices and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of your cheese slices. Always check the oven, especially towards the end so the cheese won’t get burned.
- Bring it out of the oven and let it cool. You can serve it with a dip or a guacamole.
- If you are storing these cheese chips, you should place them in an air-tight container and store them in the refrigerator.