Keto Cinnamon, Cardamom, and Vanilla Fat Bombs
This is one of the best keto dessert recipes that are perfect with tea or coffee. This recipe makes 10 servings and it offers 10g of fat, 0.4g of protein, and only 0.4g of net carbs per serving.
- ½ cup of shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 3 ounces butter, unsalted
- ¼ tsp of ground cardamom, green
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Bring up the temperature of butter to room temperature.
- Roast the coconuts until they turn just a bit brownish. Let it cool.
- Mix together the butter, half of the shredded coconut, and the spices in a bowl.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons and form into small balls the size of walnuts. Roll in the other half of the shredded coconut.
- You can store it in the refrigerator or freezer.