Keto Chocolate Muffins
This keto chocolate muffin is one of the most favorite keto snacks, especially for people who love sweets. One serving or one muffin offers 3.8 g carbs, 10g of fat, and 4g protein.
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter powder
- 2/3 cup of confectioners erythritol
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of salted and melted butter
- 1 ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate baking chips, sugar-free
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a mini muffin pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the cocoa powder, erythritol, almond butter, peanut butter powder, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, and water in a large mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients using a hand mixer. The result should be a thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour and divide the mixture into the mini muffin pan.
- Bake for about 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool before serving.