Keto Chocolate-Covered Macadamia Nuts
Keto dessert recipes are not complete without macadamia nuts covered in chocolate. These fat bombs are absolutely delicious and they are very easy to prepare. It offers 16g of fats, 2g of protein, and only 2g of net carbs per serving.
- 1 ½ ounce of raw macadamia nuts, halves
- ¼ cup of sugar-free & stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp of MCT oil
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Place the chocolate chips in the microwave for 50 seconds until it melts. Stir the chocolate until smooth and add a pinch of sea salt and the MCT oil. Mix together until well-blended.
- Put 3 macadamia nuts in each of the wells of the mini muffin pan or baking cups. You can also use a truffle mold for this. Spoon out some of the chocolate mixtures and place it into each well containing the nuts. Completely cover the nuts and sprinkle additional salt on top of the chocolate.
- Put the mini muffin pan or baking cups in the freezer for not less than 30 minutes, or until the chocolate turns solid.