Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy, crispy, and delightful to eat are the best words to describe this keto-friendly chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most people love the keto diet because it allows you to indulge in these delicious keto dessert recipes. It offers about 12.5g of total fat, 3g protein, and only 5g total carbs per serving.
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 5 cups of almond flour
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of erythritol
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tbsp of beef gelatin powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Preheat oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two of your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine together, baking powder, almond flour, erythritol, and beef gelatin, and set aside.
- In another larger bowl, whisk together the egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract. In 2 batches, combine and mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop out 16 to 20 cookies onto the baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. If the top is golden brown, then it is done.
- Let the cookies cool down and serve.