Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Keto diet snacks are not your typical diet snacks because these recipes want you to indulge and enjoy the delicious food ingredients. You will surely love this chocolate avocado pudding, which also makes for a great dessert. It offers 23g of total fat, 24g of total carbs, and 7g of protein per serving.
- 1 medium-sized avocado
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp of pink salt
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit, and then place the avocados in a bowl.
- To make the pudding, mix the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia with a fork. Stir until the pudding is formed. You can also use a hand mixer to make the stirring easier.
- Serve the pudding with the avocado and top with the pink sea salt.