Keto Cheese Meatballs
Minced beef or ground beef has a good fat content that makes it one of the best keto snacks. When choosing the beef, go for the grass-fed because it has higher vitamins and amino acid content. This snack offers 28g of fat, 2g of carbs, and 46g of protein per serving.
- 500 g of ground beef
- 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- 100 g of Mozzarella cheese, or cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, preferably 1 cm x 1 cm.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into the ground beef.
- Wrap the cube of cheese in ground beef. This recipe should make about 9 meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs in a pan. It is better to cover with a lid to let the heat cook through the meatballs.