Keto Blueberries and Cream Crepes
This is one of the yummiest keto breakfast ideas that you can include in your keto diet. This breakfast recipe can make up to 6 crepes and offer 390 calories, 32g of fat, 7g of net carbs, and 13g of protein per serving.
For the Crepe Batter
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 10 drops of liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt
For the Filling
- 60g of blueberries
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and cream cheese with a hand mixer until completely smooth.
- Add the baking soda, stevia, and sea salt.
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat, and then add butter to grease lightly.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter at a time into the pan. Swirl the batter to spread it to the edges of the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes until the edges are crisp. Use a spatula to loosen the edges of the crepe and gently flip.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by combining the powdered erythritol, cream cheese, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until creamy and smooth.
- When the crepes are ready, put the filling down the center of the crepe. Add the fresh blueberries and wrap it up. You can enjoy it more with extra cinnamon.