Keto Blackberry & Nut Bombs
Keto diet snacks are all low carb and high-fat foods, but these blackberry nut fat bombs are a great way to add fruits to your keto diet without increasing your cravings. This snack is also almost zero carb that can be served as both desserts and snacks. It offers 50g of fat, 2g of carbs, and 4g of protein per serving.
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 2 ounces of crushed macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 4 ounces of cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 3 tbsp of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Press the crushed macadamia nuts into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake the but for 5 to 7 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and let it cool.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on top of the nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the blackberries, coconut butter, mascarpone cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and sweetener. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cream cheese and nuts layer.
- Put in the freezer and freeze for about an hour. Remove from the freezer and serve or store in the fridge.