Keto Berry Mousse
Keto diet delivers creamy, tasty, and crunchy keto dessert recipes that are easy to prepare and cook. This keto recipe offers 27g of fat, 3g of protein, and 3g of net carbs per serving.
- 3 ounces of fresh berries, you can use strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ lemon zest
- 2 ounces of pecans, chopped
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream using a hand mixer until soft peaks are formed. Add the vanilla and lemon zest towards the end.
- Add the nuts and berries to the whipped cream and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or more until you get a firm mousse.