Keto Banana Waffles
This low-carb banana waffles recipe is a well-loved keto diet breakfast food that the whole family can enjoy. This delicious banana waffle offers 13g of fat, 4g of net carbs, and 5g of protein per serving.
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup of almond flour
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together and allow it to sit for a while.
- Use a waffle maker to make your waffles. Or you can use a frying pan with butter or coconut oil to cook your waffle.
- You can top your waffles with hazelnut spread with fresh berries. You can also use whipped coconut cream, or just serve them with melted butter.