Keto Baked Salmon with Butter and Lemon
This is another seafood keto dinner that will make a great addition to your keto diet dinner ideas. This lovely dish has only 1g of net carbs, 31g of protein, and loaded with 49g of fat per serving.
- 2 lbs of salmon
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 7 ounces of butter
- Ground black pepper
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease your baking dish with olive oil and place the salmon with the skin-side down. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the lemon and place on top of the salmon. Add 3.5 ounces of butter to the lemon slices.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes until the salmon flakes easily using a fork.
- Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan until it starts to bubble. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Add some lemon juice.
- Serve the baked salmon with the lemon butter.