Keto Avocado Brownies
Keto diet is a great option if you want to lose weight and still enjoy delicious foods such as brownies and ice cream. These avocado brownies are a great keto dessert recipe that offers some chocolatey goodness. It offers 14.2g of total fat, 3.8g of protein, and 9g of total carbs per serving.
- 250g of avocado
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil, refined
- 1 tsp of stevia powder
- 2 eggs
- 100g of melted dark chocolate
For the dry ingredients
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- 90g of blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ cup of erythritol
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop out the avocado and put them into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add and blend the first 7 ingredients one at a time until all are added, except the dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together. Add the mixture to the blender and mix until well combined.
- Put a parchment paper on a 30×20 cm baking dish and pour the batter into it. Make sure it is evenly distributed on the baking dish. Put it in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, slice into smaller pieces and serve.