Keto California Style Chicken Omelet
What to eat on a keto diet? It should contain a dose of fat and a lot of flavors, plus it should be quite filling, just like this California Chicken Omelet. It includes the keto essentials such as bacon and mayo, and it also has other delicious flavors like avocado, chicken, and tomato. One serving offers about 415 calories, 32g fat, 25g protein, and only 4g of net carbs.
- 2 bacon slices already cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¼ avocado
- 1 ounce of deli cut chicken
- 1 Campari tomato
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tbsp of mayo
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and cook in a pan. Pull the sides towards the center and season with salt and pepper.
- When your eggs are halfway cooked, you can add the bacon, chicken, tomato, and sliced avocado along with the mayo and mustard.
- Fold the egg over to create your omelet and cover with a lid. Cook for an additional five minutes. Serve and enjoy!